
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
Batman pees
Thursday, November 4, 2010 11:11 AM
Taking a break, well not really considering I haven't done enough work to deserve a break yet, but yes taking a break nonetheless from my last essay. 2000 words of a 'reflection' that isn't really a reflection. So obviously just an essay to make up the percentage we are graded on. Like making the damn film wasn't hard enough already. I'm so glad it's over. Film is really not my thing. Well...on second thoughts it was alright, I just need a better team.
So a little update. Halloween isn't quite what I expected it to be. Helene fell sick so we had a quiet one at her house. Although on the way back we did see Batman jump out of nowhere and run to the corner to pee. Ahhhh Perth, always full of it's drunken weirdos.


Just two days till I fly to Sydney! I'm excited but at the same time I know there is so much to do. I have yet to book accommodation for Gold Coast and have to sort out the living situation next year. While it will be cool to move out, I know that right now things are extremely flaky, which sucks. I will miss college - the convenience and the people. So I'm hoping things will work out with the city house if not well, looks like I'm coming back to Tommy for another semester.
16 days till home.