profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Walking down the street with my dick in my hand
Saturday, October 23, 2010 7:44 PM
This photo pretty much sums up what I want to say. This is our regular 'boob shot'. It started when Erica, Yvette, Sarah and I got put into the same filming group at Uni. It made us the friends we are today. We do this every formal dinner. Sad to say, this shot will be our last. Because Erica (and possibly Sarah) won't be in college anymore next year.
I love Tommy. With the traditions, (especially)with the friendships, with the lifestyle. I don't want to leave, because that would mean me leaving behind people I have grown to really love. Not that I ever tell them that. Heh. But then again, Tommy won't be the same next year. There will be a new batch of friends to be made, new ridiculous hurdles (from insane Brob) to overcome. I'm pretty sure Cheryl feels the same way. But if she moves out I will too. College without her isn't the same.
And now I'm off to edit my damn film.