
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
roll call
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:07 PM
With a drastic change of heart (for no real reason at all) I found myself counting my blessings while I watched the rain beat down on Perth today.
Blessings:
1. God. Every now and then I stop to think about all the people who haven't heard about God or don't believe in him. While I respect their decision, I cannot imagine living without having God. There have been countless times when the days get too much for me, but I always make it through with a little divine help.
2. Family. If you want to go into technicalities then fine, we are not complete. But we are perfect. I have never lacked anything (sanity sometimes but being insane is something you are encouraged to embrace). The amount of support and love I receive is incredible. Mum didn't even threaten to kill me for my piercing. She's pretty damn cool. And Ben is the sweetest brother ever. Just saying this makes me miss home. Exactly one month from now I will be home!
3. Friends. With all my quirks and annoying habits I should really be a loner. I have actually tried to sit down to think why people would be my friend. The only conclusion I came up with is that I am extremely attractive. I mean, COME ON. Uh huh Uh huh. I've seen a couple of you checking me out. HAHAHAH See what I mean. But I have so many people who I really can depend on. Distance has not torn us apart (this is turning into a really bad ballad).
4. Rain. We are not living in drought. Or heat, if I want to be less severe. I love the rain.
5. Studying in Australia. Not everyone has the finances/opportunity to study abroad. I have loved every bit of it. Doing a degree I now love and equipping myself to survive in the real world.
6. Hearing. Cos right now I am loving every bit of the Stars new album. I am so jealous Tong is going to see them in a month. What I would give to see them live balls.
7. Nick. Of course he is on this list. Anyone who can put up with my insanity and still tell me he loves me deserves an award. Or you know, he's probably more insane than me.
8. My room. Cos my room is so big. And awesome. And Lincoln and Caleb just came to knock on my door to see who was living here. They were 'room shopping'. Women.
9. Assignments. Because if I don't start liking them now I will never get started.
Good day!