profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
ice scream
Saturday, October 2, 2010 11:16 PM
"Long distance is a lie that teenagers tell each other to get laid the summer before college" - Ted Mosby, the whiny and completely tragic romantic from HIMYM

So if someone who is supposed to be the biggest believer in love can say that, then what chance do we really have? I don't believe in it for sure. Then again I've seen it done - Sarah and Jared, Jenn and Deb. But mind you, they have both been together for ages.

Just a random thought I had when I took a peek into my future. Not that I need to deal with it now, will cross that bridge when it comes. For now, I WANT SOME ICE CREAM.