
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
give me a boost (juice)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:52 PM


Just pictures of my two lovely girls. This was taken on Monday when our outing for hot chocolate turned into Boost juice cos it was just too hot. Helloooooo summer.
Other than that there isn't much to talk about. The ball came and went. Life now is stable. Nothing terrible happens, but at the same time nothing exciting happens. Some part of me craves for something dramatic to occur. For me to have a new story to tell. Makes me sound like an ungrateful child. Guess I'm just looking for a little bit of entertainment. I will get it eventually. Although the weeks are going to get worse first before it gets better (looming deadlines of assignments), I can't wait till I fly to Sydney + Gold Coast.
Which reminds me I really need to stop spending money. I have really gone way overboard this semester.
Now off to bed. Going to attempt to jog early in the morning. HA!