profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Girl fight! Well almost
Saturday, September 4, 2010 11:51 PM
There was actually an angrier version of what I wanted to say, but Sarah talked me into being the bigger person. I had a real proper EATMYFISTYOULITTLEPIECEOFSHIT revenge scheme but wise Sarah was right, cos by telling the world (even my small little world) I'm just doing what you did to us. Goodness knows I don't want to be like that.
What really angered me is that you have no sense of who your friends are. The person who used you, who YOU bitched about became the one you valued over us. And the fact that it stung shows that we all believed you were our friend. Hurting me is one thing, but hurting the ones close to me is hitting a nerve that is going to make me get my shit on.
But I guess at the end of the day the people who really matter are the ones I love and who love me (DON'T DENY IT! HAHA). When Kriss walked in through the door 2 nights ago Cheryl and I screamed. It was so unbelievably good to see her! I wish she never left! Can't wait for our dear Yvette to come back now, then our family will be complete.
Hell week starts next week. Preparations of course have started this weekend. So I'm off to bed now. Church tomorrow, I have to give thanks this week. God was good to me and my friends. Congrats Hands for getting the job, and Rach for getting OTHER jobs... haha. Don't be disheartened about your work, you're hardwork will pay off. If it doesn't then well, at least you're pretty.
Night all <3