
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
actually he doesn't hate me
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 2:17 AM
Sometimes I doubt a lot of things. Most of the time I know I shouldn't.
Now as I sit here, grumpy and dreading to do my work, I thought about our start. And lookie what I found.
The secret diary of my Asian Seth Cohen :P
Thursday, May 21, 2009I know I haven't been blogging much. More like not blogging at all. Uni's been really hectic, and my recent return to motherland hasn't helped the situation. But I thought I'd write this down before I forget.Between you, me and Death Cab For Cutie,there has been many long msn conversations.Times when I went your room just to talk for hours.The way we just connected like we've known each other for years.The way you describe me as a drama queen and I describe you as a greedy penis spoiler.How you are so afraid of ghost and monsters and vampires even though you're such a huge twilight fan.Your bed filled with stuffed toys.The needless wrestling about the dumbest things.The way we count score for every victory the other party has.Food back in motherland and how I'd make you so jealous of it.Honey ad lemon drinks which later became Lemsip which you hated. TV shows like Grey's Anatomy and Gossip GirlHow I told you that I liked you the moment the song It Ends Tonight by the All American Rejects played.The questions you asked me why.The night I slept over and you finally told me you liked me back.Your grumpiness and whining which led to kicking the board off the wall.Just lying with you in bed at nightand during thunderstormsThere was nowhere else or anything else I'd rather be doing at that exact moment.