profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
big fat green mad monster.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:37 AM
It's nearly 7am and I'm still up. Essay is driving me mad. I probably look mad too.
Look at Blake. She's gorgeous. I bet she still looks this hot at 7am in the morning after staying up the whole night.
If only I was half as glamorous as her.
And I know you are suffering at home too Rach + Cherell. Good luck for your last paper Kankles and your assignment Hands. What's life without a little stress huh?
I remember SA. So close to A's and all we did was sit around talking about boys, bitching about girls at school. We were such girls. We were so young then. And retarded. And hot. Now I have a huge belly. URGH. And puffy eyes. And and.... well let me show you a picture of myself:Attractive. Who wouldn't totally hit that?
FUCK YOU ESSAY