profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
whiny
Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:49 PM
Right now Cherell is celebrating her birthday with a BBQ. I know it's going to be a small thing. But it's at bedok which is so close to my house and all the other friends I miss will be there.
I wish I was back home.
Today Prime brought back love from home. A box of chocolate from Rach and stuff from my Mum. It made me so happy - not so much for what was given to me but because I know I have people at home who miss and love me.
I really should be studying but I'm getting damn lazy. Might just sleep soon and start early tomorrow.
Our roadtrip was so much fun. Photos will be up in the next post.
I need to do something with my blog. This one is starting to get lame