
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
used to
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:25 AM
Mum's gone off at me again. When I tell her the truth she gets mad at me and tells me the boy is not good enough for me. I tell you because I don't want to lie to you damnit. Why can't you see I'm really trying here? You just snap and Ben or I whenever I tell you the truth. You don't get how it's hurting us.
And I can never bare to tell Nick everything either. He gets the condensed version. Does he really need to know that my mum thinks he's rotten scum just freeloading off me and using the fact that I'm half white to boost his ego. Apparently her version of love is spoiling me/treating me the way she thinks I should be treated.
I'll admit that it does bug me sometimes when he doesn't bother taking me out or giving me random surprises anymore. I like being surprised. Not spoilt. He doesn't earn any money and I won't let him use it on me.
Isn't love the only thing that really matters at the end of the day?
I love Nick.
I love my mother.
I loved how they used to get along.