
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
HAPPY BIRDDAY ONGZX
Monday, April 26, 2010 8:40 PM
I know this is a little early since your birthday is like on the first of May (HAHA) but I just decided that I wanted to celebrate it today.
So happy birthday my Kankled one. I'm so sad I missed both yours + Cherell's party. I miss you both so much. I'm glad you had a good day and I hope you are the happiest person on Earth today, for this is your day (:
I lurbs you deep deep

I remember having to take the bus home with these nails after your house. Proudest moment of my life.

Our FHM shot


Hands + I and our adopted family


I love this photo cos you look damn cock in it. HAHA. But that being said this was my 18th birthday. We celebrated in school. It was one of the happiest days of my life. JC wouldn't quite be the same without the 2 of you. I bet the outside of the SC sucks now.

I could have put up another halloween photo but I think you like this one better. HAHA

Good times after school. Remember the amount of donuts we ate that day? And Cherell's boob stalker. hahaha
And these are just old photos, I haven't even gotten to our last few times at your house. (We got fat also so not as nice to look at).
I love you both so much. And miss you.
I <3 my Cedarlets.