profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
On a boat
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:42 AM
This is a much needed update. Last Friday was the river cruise. From the pictures below you can see I went as Twiddle Dee, I refused to be Twiddle DUM. I really love the cap I bought by the way. I'm wearing it all the time, much to the displeasure of my boyfriend. Anyways, people really got dressed up for the occasion. Plenty more photos are on facebook. It was a good time (:
Powerpuff girls. Although Blossom is a bit dodgy on the 'girl' aspect. Captain Planet on the left! HAHAHA. This was my favourite shot of the night. Nyaree is such a sweetheart and Luke is well...Luke.
Since the river cruise I have done absoultely NOTHING. I really need to start getting back to the pace I started out with. Need better results AND I have an assignment due end of this week.
PS: Temperature has gone down to 21 degrees today. I did a little dance in my head (cos I'm way to lazy to physically get up and move)