
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
i'm watching you
Monday, March 29, 2010 2:05 PM

This picture is the cutest. But don't be fooled, IT'S TRUE!
Last night was a good night. I needed it, we needed it. Sometimes you try to do things to protect the ones you love but it ends up doing more harm than good. Like my mum trying to protect me or me trying to protect Nick. Things just got really messy in between. I seriously thought we were in trouble this time. Going to a dark place where we couldn't be as happy as we used to be. But just as you get to this place you realise that there is always a light to guide you back out. You just have to decide to go towards it. To talk and work your way out. Things don't become perfect immediately, if life were so easy there wouldn't be much to it.
Taking little steps to meet in the middle and having a little hope can do wonders. I'm a happier person for it(:
On a separate note, I'm kinda having thoughts about going home for a week. It's going to cost too much so let's not get our hopes up. I miss my family + friends! Rhyss Teo if you are reading this you owe me an email!!!