profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
pack up my shit
Friday, February 19, 2010 1:00 PM
Been a while since I've blogged.
So many things have happened. Think the big thing was me turning 21. And the party my mum threw me with the help of Cheryl Nick + Prime. I really appreciate what they did. I can't thank them enough. Especially to Cheryl, who, since we moved to Aussie, has become one of the closest people in my life and I'm so glad to have her there. So thanks C!
The past few days however, not so great. Mum has started with her accusations. One move from me that she didn't approve of and suddenly I'm a big disappointment again, doing everything wrong. Lucky Ben came home early this weekend. She's always happier when her good child comes home.
It also means that I'm missing Rhyss' play. I'm super bummed about that. We've been planning to go for ages. And I would love to see her on stage in her element doing her thing because I know she's going to be great.
Maybe you won't want to know this but I'm also having my period, hence the added moodiness.
Rachel is also goneeeeee to phuket. Thank God I have Cherell here. Going to meet her now.
I really need to just hang out with a friend now.