profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
i am fat
Thursday, February 4, 2010 1:44 PM
I feel like I'm struggling to breathe.
Probably just the dust in my room. Cleaning it now. How is it possible that I have collected so much junk over the years?!
Got my hair cut yesterday also. Bangs for the first time. I keep trying to sweep it out of my face but THERE'S NO HAIR TO BE SWEPT!
So after the TERRIBLE outing Rach and I had yesterday (we basically ate non-stop then bumped into an old schoolmate who's gorgeous and skinny) we have decided to develop an eating disorder. There's no other way to curb this problemRach, this could be us! There is no time to waste!
Actually I feel like I look like that in a bikini now.
FATJADEFATJADEFATJADEFATJADEFATJADEFATJADEFATJADEFATJADEFATJADE