
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
mopey dick
Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:33 AM
Been feeling a bit mopey the past few days (Nick has borne the burden of putting up with my mood swings of late). Can't quite place a finger on why. Nothing in particular that should be upsetting me. By right I should be leaning more towards the happy side, seeing as how next week is my last week at work (YES!
Ok saying that does make me feel a little better.)
I'm glad to have Cheryl to talk to online everyday, she entertains me in the morning when no one else in their right mind is up.
Malcolm's leaving this Friday, I'm sure he'd like to take credit for my moodiness. Doesn't work that way dude. But yes, of course I'm sad you're leaving.
Can't wait to meet
Rhyss! Haven't seen her in forever.
And Rachel and
Cherell of course need a shout out on my blog. Seeing as how
Rach claims I never talk about her. Speaking of the devil, she just
texted.
HAHA. Can't put it up sorry, a bit of a controversial topic here, don't want to end up being one of those
bloggers who gets sued/jail time for saying inappropriate things online. Back to the point, went over to Rachel's for tuna pie. It's like our ritual (actually it's the only reason why
Cherell and I are still friends with her
HAHA). But we laughed a lot and tons of embarrassing photos are up on
facebook.
Now I have to call a few pubs to book a cocktail meeting for my boss. Joys of the working world? I think if you have to drink while you work, you are a sad little bugger.