
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
countdown
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:49 AM

I can't believe 2009 has nearly completely gone by. I'm going to count my blessings this year. It's been pretty amazing. 2010 will have to work hard to top it but I sure hope it does.
As usual losing weight will be on my resolution list. Funny how it always ends up there. Maybe past years I didn't need to as much but next year I really must get fit. It's not funny anymore.
Man I'm dead bored at work. I totally ponned work yesterday. Just didn't feel like coming. And the thing is, I didn't miss much. Am going to send my appeal to leave earlier than discussed to the HR department how. Fingers crossed they let me go.