profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Monday, December 21, 2009 10:51 AM
Boss' out for the morning. Which means I am stuck sitting in the office doing na-da, zip, NOTHING. Kinda defeats the purpose of doing an internship if I'm not learning anything. Think they are just using it as an excuse to pay me shit.
Bored out of my mind and I have no cup.
And I really want a cup of tea right now. Curses to me for being half English! I have to live with unbearable cravings for tea. Thinking about lunch now, what I will have, what I will drink.
I shall paint my nails and jog later when I get back. I'm fat, way too fat. Going to Jon's house yesterday certainly didn't help with that.
Think I shall text Rach now and see what she's up to.