profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
everyday hero
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 11:08 AM
Started work last Thursday. Doing a more Comms related job which is good for my resume. It's pretty fun and I'm learning a lot, which is the point of this thing. But the only problem with working in this big stuffy office is that it makes me feel about 30 years too old. Man I hate growing up. There's something extremely depressing about losing your youth. No wonder everyone is always searching for it. This train of thought made me pretty moody last night, and I was so tired from work.
Thanks Nick for getting the New Moon tickets, I know you did it to cheer me up. I'M WATCHING NEW MOON TOMORROW (: Heh.
Work's pretty boring today. Boss isn't in so I'm pretty much sitting here doing nothing.
Oh and I killed a cockroach this morning in the train. It may not sound like a big thing but if you knew the extreme terror I experience when these creatures pop up then you will understand the great leap I took this morning. I am a SMRT superhero. Catching a fainting woman on Monday and saving my carriage from the tormenting of a cockroach today.
I need a cape. All real superheroes have capes.