
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
Mum and Ben come to visit!
Thursday, October 1, 2009 7:13 PM
Mum and Ben went back last night after visiting me for 6 days. Was kinda sad to see them go BUT, it has been calculated that I will be home in about 2 months! Yipee (:
So first day was Fremantle. We had lunch at Kailie's. The first time we came to Perth (which was like a couple of years back) we ate here too. That realization only came about once we sat down. Food was pretty good, seagulls were menacingly staring at our seafood. Horrible birds.


Memorial for fishermen who have passed on.

Stopped at Baskin Robins for ice cream

Little Creatures for beer of course. We had a really cool bartender with a huge dramatic purple mohawk.

Freo weekend markets where Mum went mad with the fruits there. Not surprising really.
Second day the girls and my family headed to the Perth Royal Show. OMG I love carnivals. There were farm animals (ponies! yay!) and OH OH DOGS! They hold a dog show there so there were all these award winning huskies, st bernards. They were gorgeous. Pictures are with Marian so once I get them they will be up for sure. I just wanted to take one home! Mum went gaga for the st bernards and kept taking pictures.
The fireworks at night were spectacular. Singapore needs to learn a thing or 2 from Perth man. Our fireworks suck next to theirs
At the games station Ben won me a HUGE ASS PONY. Stuffed one, not real. Can you imagine if I had won a real horse?! In my dreams.

Huge ass blue pony<3


This was at some random wig store at the Show. We all tried on different ones. Marian ended up buying this. Trust her to buy a pink wig. HAHA

Potential new all girl punk band? (Although in this photo Sarah's gender is questionable. TRENNY)

Subi market yogurt after church on Sunday.
On Monday I took them around my campus seeing as how it was a public holiday and so of course that meant that EVERYTHING in Perth was closed.

Winthrop Hall

Sunken Garden

TRENNY NO2.

After walking around school we took a walk to King's Park.

Tuesday we took the car and drove to Swan Valley.

Ben with his fury bull outside the honey store.

Brewery where we had beer.
Wednesday I had school all day so the 2 of them went to Cottesloe beach by themselves. Adventurous lot. Was impressed that they made it there and back safely. Then it was down to the supermarket to buy some last minute goodies and off to Tiamo for dinner.
Had a great time with them here. It's always great when family comes. But man am I exhausted. Mum called me every morning so I had to get up early whether I wanted to or not. Haha. That explains why I slept most of today away. But now gotta do damn Linguistics assignment. Bahhh.
Until next time.