profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Scream
Friday, October 30, 2009 12:23 AM
So with assignments all done I should be studying. But not really in the mood.
Don't know what to do with myself now.
Oh I got an internship. More marketing and comms related. Which is good for me. It's 3 months long though. And pays shit. It means I won't see my friends as much as I would like to. But it gives me something to do.
I don't know I'm still sitting on the fence with all this. My head's been spinning today for some reason.
Watched first episode of Glee. I'm not impressed. Very boring (I can hear Rhyss screaming at me from Singapore). Giving up on it.

I'm feeling afraid again. Like in the beginning. I tried really hard not to but at the end of the day, even though many will suggest otherwise, I am a stupid little girl.