
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
To my girlies
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:49 PM
Waiting for the shower to free up and there's nothing in particular that I need to do. Was looking at pictures from last year. Found this one, I've forgotten how much I liked it.

I love you forever roomie. So much that we've been through that I know I could have never handled on my own. Have fun on your trip (DON'T FORGET ME WHEN YOU ARE SHOPPING)
And to the girls too. Our first semester here was still the greatest to me.

Look at how ridiculously happy we are in this photo. I love how we're all laughing or smiling (except C, can't see her face but pretty sure she's laughing under all that hair) so naturally. We've all grown up since then but man, I really love these girls. Each so strange, so different from the other but yet we fit just perfect.
Here's to looking forward to a summer with more smiles, more love (if it ever decides to stop raining on us all the time that is).