
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
i hate my life
Monday, September 21, 2009 9:25 PM
This started out to be a bad week. And the tragedy continues.
Let's start at the beginning, for it's a very good place to start, or so I hear.
Sunday started with a mother of a backache (sorry to C for ruining our plans of a morning walk to church). Ended up going to the hospital. Now even though going to the emergency room made me feel important and gave me some sick kick, it doesn't mean I enjoyed myself. Don't worry I'm not dying or anything. Although P and all his DEATH TALK didn't help the situation. And that damn lady on the vending machine who was all smiles. I had to pee in a cup too. Which I would like to add I did very skillfully. My slight joy when I finally went through the doors to see the doctor was short lived once I proceeded to get poked 5 times because they couldn't find my very fine veins (I blame my mother and her genes) for a blood test. Didn't think I could get any whiter than I already am, winter weather being taken into consideration, but I'm convinced I looked like death after my needle experience. The doctor and my nurse were both superstars though. Well anyone having to put up with me after I've seen the needle is. But they were really nice. Got my medicine and went. Am feeling lots better today. Thanks to P & C for taking care of me. Of course to N who's babying/spoiling me rotten. I am ruined forever!
Today. WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. I had to watch one of my very treasured companions get run over but not just a stream of cars but a bus as well. I couldn't do anything but watch. Bouncing up and down on the tar. It was horrible. I should have never run across without stopping to think about you. I should have held on to you, never let you go. I could have waited half a minute more and none of this would have happened. We'd be home together in my room, enjoying the company of one another. You changed to cater to my every mood, that is why mourning for you is so difficult. Everything is so silent, I need sad songs to fill the air and not having them makes this even sadder.You were given to me by my mother, the very first time we met you were already accepted into the family. And to everyone out there. NO, I DO NOT WANT SOMETHING NEW! Our relationship cannot be replaced, too many memories, moments. That cannot be replaced!
You are dearly missed and will never be forgotten.
R.I.P Jade's Music Machine
)':