profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Count my blessings
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:05 PM
Today I was reminded that I have unbelievably nice friends. I need to remember that and not take it for granted. First to Cheryl who followed us to Swan Valley to help with directions even though she has an assignment due (which she is still up doing :/). Next to Prime, who was way too calm about me smashing his car. Last, to Sarah, who is toiling away at Linguistics and keeping me sane enough to write my damn essay.
And of course I don't have to reminded that I have an unbelievably patient boyfriend. You somehow seem to make everything better. Your magic gives my world peace.
So no matter how insane/ridiculous/annoying/sometimes fantastic I am, you cannot leave, because my wacky world cannot function without a little magic.
It's days like these that I realise how lucky and undeserving I am. So tonight I thank God for all the people in my life who stand by me and hope that I can be to them what they are to me.
I'm counting my blessings. One at a time.