profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Haka home
Sunday, August 23, 2009 4:58 PM
Talking to my baby brother now. (so what if he's 18 already) I miss him tons, as irritating as little brothers are, you tend to miss them when it gets quiet in your room. And I also think this is built up from watching 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' last night, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SARAH! Made me miss my friends too. (Yes yes Rhyss I will reply your email). Oh but I did talk to the best friend Reuben last night. He's awesome and we never run out of things to say even if it's just typing random stuff over MSN.
So now I have a nice pile of procrastinated work that I need to get on with.
BUTTT before I leave,WIN FOR THE ALL BLACKS! Watched rerun match with Cheryl, Sherlyn and Yvette at 12am last night. Most intense last 2 minutes ever. We all agreed it was a pretty tyco win though.
Daniel Carter is WOW in more ways then one. heh heh heh