
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
Evil Clowns
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:31 PM
So some pictures from P!NK's concert. If you wanna see more go to facebook. Her stage set was so WOW. No other word for it but WOW. She herself was freaking awesome. And I know I am such a nerd for knowing all the lyrics to her songs but whatever, as long as I enjoy myself. Heh. SHE SANG BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. In the most brilliant costume nonetheless. But she is a really great performer. Absoulte entertainer. It was also an extra treat to hang out with all the girls again, we haven't done it in such a long time.



As usual I have an assignment due tomorrow that I've left till now to do. Sarah and I are going to get to it now. Sad, but SO WHAT, I'M STILL A ROCKSTAR.