profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Guess who's backkk
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:31 PM
Second day in Perth. Doesn't feel like it yet.
It's really not THAT cold. I haven't had to pull out my hardcore travel-to-the-ends-of-the-earth jackets yet. My room is still unpacked, no surprise there, but I'll try to get it done cos the boy comes back tomorrow.
Hmm what else what else? Oh, skipped my first lecture today ALREADY. I had every intention to go but then it started to pour and the girls were going to IGA. Do the math. My first $20 spent here was on junk food. What would we be without sweet stuff and unhealthy goodies. Skinny is what we would be.
Wendy got back today and we surprised her! By surprise I mean Kriss leading her to her room, Sarah on the bed ambushing her with a feather boa, Yvette, Cheryl and I hiding in the cupboard with her cake trying not to set ourselves on fire with the candles.Movie night is on tonight as well but no word on what they're showing yet. If it's horror or some mindless chick flick I'm staying in with Cheryl to read our 52 pages of sex in Cosmo, much better use of our time no?
Tav show is on tomorrow evening, think we shall all be heading down to drink beer with the rest of Tommy (:
It's good to be back.