profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
yada yada yada
Friday, June 26, 2009 9:47 PM
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably.

Today I realised how most of me hasn't actually grown up at all, and how some things have completely changed that I wouldn't recognise myself anymore.
Too many serious conversations these days are robbing me of my spirit I think. THE WORLD SHOULD BE HAPPIER. And more carefree. It's foolish to think like that but seriously, life's too short. Everyone says that but you don't actually get it. There is nothing you can do when it's too late, you look back and say 'fuck I should've/ would've/ could've'.
Now see see! See what I mean about stupid serious conversations. This post is so heavy and blah. I am happy now for the record! I'm home, wonderful MAD family, awesome friends and my own Johnny Depp. Hell no I ain't complaining (:
BIGGGG shout out to Cheryl in Aussie. I miss you C.