
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
Summer rain
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:48 PM



Sent Ben off to OCS yesterday morning. The army robs me of my brother once again. Guess I should be glad I got to spend at least one day out with my family.
Was supposed to go out with Rach and Cherell today but timing got messed up. So it's cartoons and extended naps for me today. Sucks that I still haven't seen them but it really is too hot for anyone to be out today. Hmm actually I might have to eat my words, it looks like it's going to rain. If it pours I am going outside to splash about. I miss Cheryl cos she would have loved to join me. I love the rain.
Still speechless but I thought about it.
I will stay. Silently stay.