
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
Good morning my Sunday
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:07 PM
Today was my lazy Sunday. All I wanted to do was lie in bed all day. As much as I love German I can think of other things I wouldn't think twice about doing instead. Especially seeing as how so many of the people around me are done with exams and flying home. Well soon it'll be my turn.
To sunny Singapore, home and lollipops. (:
Well you turn when I talk
Run when I walk
Rise when I fall
Burn when I shiver
Smile when I frown
Go when I come around
You twist when I shout
In when i'm out
There when I'm here
Why do I bother?
Laugh when i'm down
Whine when I make a sound
The Great Decay - The Great Spy Experiment