profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
So my friends flew down...
Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:44 PM

I've been happy as ever with Rhyss & Mich here. Was kinda crushed when they went back (insert 'AWWWW' here) Didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked to with them due to school, rugby etc. But it's ok. A month's time and I'll be back home. Yes, I'm flying back to sunny sweaty Singapore, a little too excited about it.

Sunken Garden in UWA
Icey Ice break during shopping at Harbourtown
Christie!!! Haven't seen her in too long.
Reeses with Rhyss (HAHA, I really shouldn't be laughing it's so not funny)





I wanted to kidnap her and never let her leave! I MISS YOU LOADS BEST FRIEND):

You are getting me set to run.
Ready, get set, don't go.