This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May
with a graphic from The Fading Night
and the colours and background by Sugar.
Easter break part 1
Monday, April 20, 2009 6:05 PM
We left promptly on Sunday morning on our road trip up North (there was some confusion among us as to which direction we were heading but we figured out that the general direction was North, I'm rambling). Hit Caversham Wildlife Park first to see all the wonderful animals of Australia. There was a petting zoo which I got terribly excited about. Next stop was Geraldton (I drove most of the way!!!!) to stay with Luke for one night. His family was so nice and accommodating, providing us with everything we needed.The next morning we decided to head to the beach. Geraldton is actually a really nice little town. Not much there but it's by the sea and it's really pretty (: Stopped by the war memorial there too. There was a dome made up of metal seagulls, one for every life lost.That's for the first two days. I don't have nearly enough patience to put up anymore photos for today.