profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
The BIG 2-0
Monday, February 16, 2009 12:55 PM
Morning. 15/2/2009 830am.
I made my way down the stairs for breakfast. Was still kind of sleepy. My Grandpa was lounging on the chair when he sees me.
'Look at my granddaughter, she's 20 today!' Yells to my Mum in Malay 'EH marry her off sudah la. Then I don't need to give ang pow, I can collect instead.'
See, there is no positive in growing older. Except if your Benjamin Button. Which I watched yesterday. It's so sad! There is no positive in loving either! Now I'm just being dramatic. hahaha. But many thanks to all my friends. The texts, facebook messages. It's good to be reminded of how many great people I have in my life,cos most days we just remember who you don't have. Have lots of photos! Just got a new camera you see. So I must do the usual and overuse it taking way too many photos.
Didn't celebrate much. Just had family dinner and a girls only.
The Edward Cullen under my blanket thing was super funny. Leave me alone ok. It's the age catching up with me. And when I got home I went online. Thanks Sarah for your rock. I burst out laughing when I saw it. Too bad it didn't work huh. Skyped with my dear dear Rachel Ong Mei Qi. She called earlier on and I didn't pick up. I didn't hear the end of it after that. I made up for it by Skyping her when I got back. She posed for me as you can see. Hideous as usual. HAHAHA. Just got her card and braclet today. I love it, thanks girly (: And she did a post all for me on her blog -> RACHELOVESME
I think that's it for me then. Oh! I passed my driving test! I rock!!!!!! hahahaah. Although Mum doesn't think so and won't let me drive alone yet. And I'm leaving on Thursday, ready or not.