profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
and then I caught myself
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:23 AM
I think I enjoyed last semester in college better. This time round it just feels less...it just feels less. Not that living with Cheryl isn't great ('I'm going to poo! Don't open the toilet door till about 15mins time!'),
not that having Lazy Bum upstairs isn't fun,
not that playing rugby every evening isn't ideal,
not that just by walking I get a tan (I've never been so dark in my life),
not that seeing my Aussie friends again after 3months isn't nice
not that I have most of my classes this year with friends.
It's just not that.

Kriss and I were trying to improve upon our snakes and ladders. We're modifying it. To make it more interesting.
I'm proud to say that my room is all packed up. Neatly too!
Tomorrow I start my first German class! Awesome (: But it's a 10am lecture. And it's 2.30am here. To bed to bed sleepy head.