profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
AMBUSH!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 7:02 PM
They always say it's the quiet ones you got to look out for. CHERYL NG HUI LING. I was tricked into believing that a few of us were going to Timbre to hang out cos James was back from Aussie. And everyone else LIED to me too. Low and behold when I show up all my Tommy friends were there sitting at a table. It really was a good surprise though. Kudos to you lot. I didn't suspect a thing. And it was really really sweet. Brought my mushy side out. I had a lot of fun that night(: So big thanks and much love to you all. I couldn't have asked for anything better. AND! I got Twilight goodies courtesy of the girlies. The night ended with a twist, let's just say be careful what you wish for, especially if you haven't had a CLOSE LOOK. hahaha, Kriss is going to call me a mean bitch again. Oh and did I mention I had a lovely lovely cake?
Met Kwan today FINALLY. She is still such a slut and will probably burn in hell for laughing at deaf people and she's absolutely impossible on the train. But I still love her all the same