profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
weaning
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 2:58 PM
I wouldn't say these past few days have been emotional, although it seems like it. But that's just because I've been extremely stable in the emotions department lately. Nothing to feel anything about.
Saturday














These are probably the last pictures I will take with Rachel Ong Mei Qi for the next 2 good years ): She flew off at midnight. Cherell and I went to say goodbye. Didn't cry or anything, I think I'm becoming pretty good at watching people leave without me but it was still sad to see her go. We've been through a lot, and at the risk of sounding totally in love with her (she wishes, but sorry I don't flow that way. hahah) I'm going to miss her to bits.
Yesterday met up with Jiayi and Jesse. The boy is going to army this Wednesday. Enter one Fatboy, exit (hopefully) one skinny boy. Although I cannot really imagine him being thin... Had a really great day. Really great. And our poloroids! They are so cute! I needa get them from Tong when we next meet (: Well things changed when I got back to a really grumpy Mum. Urgh. Hyper sensitive too. It's never good when we fight. I get so mad! Went for a run to clear my head and also because I need to exercise. People keep telling me I'm fatttttter. Depressing me. I feel fat too. But that didn't stop me from B&J's yesterday. haha.

In the corner of your room you stockpiled millions of my memories.