profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
spot the difference
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:10 PM
I love Skype, but doesn't everyone? Cherell came over yesterday, after ditching me at lunch, leaving me helpless and hungry. We got an email from Rachel who was missing us terribly in London (can you blame her? hahaha) so we decided to give her a call and wake her up! But keep in mind it was like 10am there already, it's not like we dragged the poor girl out of her bed at dawn or anything. Right, where was I? Oh yes, the wonders of Skype. You can not only see the people you are talking to but you can take pictures!
Gooddddd morning Ms Ong, aren't we glamourous today...

Then Hands and I went to Blk 85 to eat dinner! We were really hungry. Finished up a plate of chicken wings easily. In the most dainty way possible of course. Fingers and all. We didn't think to take a picture of it till after we were done. So yeah. Then we had a bowl of bah chor mee. Yummy yummy yummy.














Cherell really enjoyed it. Can you tell??? HAHAHAH. But I did enjoy hanging out with her. I can be myself. And she can take it. We've got an understanding. We were talking about how our lives are so new to us now and different. But when we hang out it's so familiar, like nothing really has changed. So does that make the old me the real me or the new me the real me or is there even a difference in the old and new me? Geez that was confusing. hahaha. Well whatever it is I'm glad to have Hands around (:
And speaking of friends. Urgh. This is getting to my nerves. I don't want to be mad but this is annoying me. We were immediate friends when we finally got to truly know each other. I know school is busy for everyone and I understand that stuff needs to be done but this is bordering on neglect and my patience is being given way more credit than it deserves. So for now I'm just going to be a grumpy bitch about the whole thing. Sigh.