
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
Niuuuuuuu
Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:17 AM
CNY was excellent. Tiring but excellent. I got to see all my family and friends whom I loved. It just reminded me how lucky I am to have so many people around me who care you know? Some people have barely any family to celebrate with. My Grandma on the other hand has 13 siblings in total. I have so many cousins that it takes me some time to remember all their names. And we do my Grandma's side on the first day.
Second day we have open house. Everyone decends on us then. hahahaha. My mum tried to get me to wear a Kabayah (not entriely sure how to spell that but it's the peranakan traditional wear) with her. My Mum's peranakan you see so she dug up my great grandma's Kabayah to wear. But of course I wormed my way out of not wearing it. Played an insane game of Pictionary. It was so intense, I have never been so stressed. hahaha
Now I'm just sitting around on my bed not doing anything, not really thinking about anything.
hmmmm