profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
8 chicken wings to seal the deal
Thursday, January 1, 2009 2:25 PM
So long to the last year of my teenage life. Time to grow up and reflect? HA! NEVER!
Pathetic celebration into the New Year but at least I was with friends I love.
2008 was a whirlwind for me. Endless fretting before A level results, dealing with harsh reality after A level results, watching friends take different paths in life, me taking a different path in life, leaving my family and friends for the foreign world, starting afresh Down Under, having brand new experiences and brand new feelings with brand new friends, fighting a past that threatened not to go away and ending the year with 8 chicken wings which symbolised something no one was really quite sure of. Hmm. How fast things change huh.
Been going out a lot, pictures of moments have been forever stored on cameras and school starts for lots of people.
Hmm, don't particularly feel excited. Don't particularly feel for that matter. I'm such a deadbeat.
The sky outside my window is dark. Here comes the rain. Back to unconsciousness I go.