
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
obsession
Monday, December 22, 2008 1:55 PM
My blog is dying now that I am back home. And it's not like I haven't been doing anything. I've been doing plenty. Just no inspiration to blog anymore you see.
Friday I met Rhyss and we finally watched Twilight. Didn't do the book justice but it was VERY visually stimulating. I want to watch it again! I don't care. I am madly in love with a fictional character who is very real in my head. After the lovely movie I made my way down to Rachel's place for our sleepover. I'm so glad she's home. Had a great time. Just the 3 of us again. Talked about our scandalous lives (yeah we wish..) and other juicy topics. Didn't drift to sleep till 5am. That was the first night that I dreamt of Edward.
Saturday was when my health spiraled downwards. Ppppfffttt. Caught the virus that has been going around everyone. Fever and flu. One good thing is that I got to spend the past 2 days in bed with my favourite vampire <3
I've finished the first 2 books of the Twilight series but Mum has wrapped the 3rd and 4th under the tree and forbid me to even think about opening them before Christmas. Party pooper.
So till then I shall live in my own fictional world I have built up in my head.
Who needs hot boys? I'll take a cold vampire any day (:
And so the lamb fell in love with the lion........