
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
just want you to know who i am
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:11 PM
Landed last Sunday in sweet home Singapore. Of course I have my complaints about the humidity, trust me I've been bitching bout it non-stop, but well, it's home isn't it. The imperfect is what makes things perfect. Took budget airlines with Yvette. That was an experience in itself. They have the smallest leg room ever and the bumpiest landing. Things I can deal with though seeing as how it's only a 5 hour flight. OH! And the budget terminal looks like, and I quote Yvette, a HDB block. It's the design of the thing generally. Mum and Ben came to get me, was good to see the family again. Slept a few hours then it was off to church. The thing about church is that people always tend to be on their best behaviour and are super morally upright. This was of absolutely no use to me because all I got was honest comments about HOW I HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT. The one time I need people to lie to me. Well at least I was in the right place to pray for emotional healing. hahaha.
Monday I went to meet Rhyssie poo! She had to be the first person I met after I came home. That's just how the whole best friend thing goes. She was the first person I wanted to see. Reuben too! But we needed a little girl to girl talk, which he would not have appreciated. That silly girl bought me ANOTHER dress, just because she knows she can get away with doing something like that. But thank you very much for it. It's very pretty. I shall wear it for christmas ! Thank you. Dinner time we headed over to Greg's place cos Aunty Vivian invited us over. It was very fun. Had a lot of laughs. hahah. Greg is the greatest, he's been really nice to me. The big brother I never had (: Thanks for all your help.
Tuesday I stayed home during the day (partly cos I didn't get up till noon) then it was off to meet ALHC for HSM3! hahaha! Had totally annoying people behind us and the show was a little cheesey (but what is HSM without it right!) but I enjoyed it throughly. Then it was off to Chomp Chomp (look! I remembered the 'p'!). Photos are with Cheryl. I think I've only been there once before, yes yes, east side syndrome ok. Us girls got there first of course and stared people down for their tables. Boys came later and we had a feast. It was so fun to be with all my Tommy friends again. People I'm so used to you know? Got driven home full and happy by Wilson.
Tonight I'm supposed to be Mambo-ing with Rachel Raymond and Jess but apparently it's cancelled. Kinda sucks cos I was looking forward to it. Now I have nothing to do tonight. But staying at home with the family is not such a bad idea too.
Cinderella with no shoe, and
the prince that doesn't know he's lost.
He says that her face is so familiar, and
Goodbye with just the same old song.
But this time I will not surrender!
'Cause I'm gone
Walk Away - HSM3
my heart loves the view