profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
to just rewind
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:12 PM
Now it's apparently the same temperature here as it is back in Singapore. It's not as bad because it's all dry air here but THE DAMN FLIES are really starting to annoy the hell out of me. I dressed myself today and got a good grade from Cheryl so I am very pleased. hahaha.
Haven't really been studying although I know I should be. My mind is weak. I shall start after my 3pm class later. Shall down some coffee and get to it. Days here are getting so mundane. I wish we could go back to when we first came. Hanging out, laughing and doing nothing. Bliss man.
Skyped Rach the other day after ages of not talking. Felt good to see her face again. Talked to Kitty online a bit as well. Take care my love. And of course my little brother Ben. Don't stress, you'll do great. (: I miss the people at home. Rhyss and Reuben! I want to talk to you guys soon. I miss my best friends to bits. And I wish you were here :/
Heard about a death of an ex schoolmate, Mcron. It's not like we were close friends or anything,I've talked to him a few times,he's a friend of some good friends. But still. Parents shouldn't have to bury their children. He was a good kid. Tragic accident. My heart goes out to everyone who lost him.

the most tender part of our heart is meant for strangers