
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
not as easy as ABC
Friday, October 17, 2008 10:48 AM
ABC party was a bust. Too big a field, too small a crowd. Although there was a certain hot gardener who made the night interesting... Oooolala
So since us girls got all dressed up in our bath robes we decided to go party elsewhere. Elsewhere being Yvette's room with tequila shots. Javier of course dutifully followed us as well (he will bitch later on that we ditched him, not intentionally might I add!). Cheryl and I went to JaneMama's room for wine after too. Emotional conversation was followed. I felt pretty helpless not knowing how to react to the situation, sometimes hugs and a listening ear is all I can be.
Events of that night turned and twisted. But it did shine a light on things I did not see before.
Ended the night in Javier's room watching some ultra-retarded show to rot my brain after all the thinking I did that night.
There is so much studying to be done. JOY. Into the hole I go. After all isn't that what all the cool kids are doing now? Hiding in their rooms and pretending other people don't exist?
i hate playing your game