
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
the knight not to remember
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:16 PM
This post should be filled with lots of pictures but frankly I so can't be bothered to do it right now. Most of the good embarrassing photos are up on facebook anyway. Valete was on Saturday. Truth be told I can't remember much of the night. I haven't been that drunk since 3 years ago. It was mad. And horrible. There's a reason why I haven't drunk that much in so long. Guess it's kind of a good thing I didn't remember much. Misplaced kisses, yells, hugs and tears were exchanged, or so I heard. Who knows. Cheryl, you are the greatest for putting up with me. Possibly THE most interesting night here, and I wasn't mentally there for it. Just to explain what Valete is: It's the last formal dinner we're having. It's for graduating residents of the college. Those leaving us next semester. Booze was of course free flowing, and Yvette had a bottle of tequila in her room so yeah. Oh and Zhao, if I didn't tell you that night I am glad you were there to talk.
Shopping on Friday was satisfying so some extent. I need more shorts. A girl always needs more eh?
It was mad hot today. Met Marian to greatfully bask in the sun at Matilda Bay and read our books for school. Magnificent idea. It was so pretty. In that moment there is no where else I would have wanted to be. The sound of the sea, lying in the warm sun. Things just feel so much better when the sun is out you know.
it's cold where you're going, but i hope that your heart is always warm
This evening after dinner we had a pink party, being me, I naturally didn't have anything pink to wear so I had to borrow from one of the boys. I shared this fact with my ever inquring mother.
Mum: You mean you know a boy who owns a pink shirt?!?
Me: Finding a boy with a pink shirt here is not a problem, it's just looking for a boy with a pink shirt that will fit ME
Yes, boys here like their pink shirts. No clue why so don't even ask. Right, back to pink party. The pink party was a girls night in, to promote breast cancer awareness. There were pink cupcakes (which I had an excessive amount of, but damn the icing was good), pink champagne with strawberries and lots of finger food. It was more of a sex talk though, which was going pretty well till they got to graphic pictures of STDs. Lovely. I am never having sex, EVER. (Ask me again next week when I've scrubbed the mental images out of my mind with bleach)
Now back in my room with so fucking much to study. This is like a repeat of practically my whole damn school life. Never wanting to study when I have to. Exams in a month. PFFFFFFFFTTTT. Was just looking at Rottnest photos. I wish we never left. Time to make a change girly, get your head in it.
Random fact: My door is evil. I just haven't fingured out how to prove it to everybody. It never opens when I want it too. It's out to get me. Note to self, must get key card checked.
I haven't talked to anyone back home for ages! I miss everyone. And the posts on my facebook wall show me that the feelings are mutual.
you made my jealous eyes watchi pass, your movei wish we never left...PS: to whom it may concern, I am extremely happy for you (: At least one of us is closer to our foolish fairytale eh?
what's so wrong about fairytales? everyone lives happily ever after in the end