profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Rottnest!!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008 6:14 PM
This whole week has been mid semester break for me. Which means I have been doing absolutely NOTHING! I know I should have but well. Laziness is a hard habit to break.
The whole bunch of Singaporeans went to Rottnest, which is an island off Perth. It's so beautiful. The water is so clear and beaches so perfect. There wasn't any other place I would have rather been at that moment. Pictures paint a thousand words right, so I will shut up now.
Boat ride there, all the girlies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Where we landed
Photobucket
Quokka! It's like a rat version of a Kangaroo. Cute but terribly stupid little things, they are ruled by their stomachs
Photobucket
The only mode of transport at Rottnest, bicycles! Spells sore butt.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our backyard view from the villa!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Footprints in the sand
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kriss buried alive! hahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boys cooked the BBQ for us (:
Photobucket
Beautiful beaches!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Buried the boys!
Photobucket
I love this photo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now back to school tomorrow. Dreading it with everything I got. I was happy lazing about, wasting my nights away (:
Early to bed tonight Jadeeeee.