profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
red nose
Thursday, September 4, 2008 7:48 PM
I am so freaking sick right now it's not funny. Had a fever 2 days back and a sore throat. Now my throat is being a bitch and my nose has decided to run a bloody marathon.
The ball is in 2 days.
I wish someone would just stroke my hair, pat me to sleep, tell me everything is going to be ok then take the biggest syringe there is on this earth and plunge it into my neck. Then I may sleep in peace forevermore.
But I have been pampered a lot. Cheryl my sweet sweet friend has been taking very good care of me. Like a naggy mother, a nurse and a doctor all put into one. Thank youuuuu for keeping watch over my stubborn ass.
Marian has been a doll too. Coming by to entertain me and make sure I have my head screwed on right. We tight mannnnn.
Other than that things around here have been pretty good. Everyone's getting to know everyone. But politics could soon spoil that I fear. I'm caught in a fairly sticky situation. But I'm am going to do what I feel is right-I'm going to stay out of anything that ain't my business. Not to say I don't care cos I do but I dare not make a wrong move.
I've got your back, no matter what.
Early to bed tonight. Let my body rest so it can fight this ridiculously annoying bug!