profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
Leave the pieces
Friday, September 12, 2008 2:07 PM
Guess what, even though I'm so far away from home, we still managed to celebrate the Mooncake Festival. >$500(for people like Hands who suck at math that means more than %$500) worth of mooncakes, pineapple tarts, lanterns and really bad bakwa. Went walking with Jane, Yvette and John. It was really dark and I was scared shitless. Everyone knows I don't like the dark. My imagination is mad and out of control. Jane and I turned back halfway while the other 2 went on to play on the swings. Madness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Godfather - or so he likes to call himself
Photobucket
Photobucket
On a happy note, MID SEMESTER BREAK HAS STARTED! Off for one week. Which is great for me to catch up with school work and just chill.
On a not so happy note, I am being driven insane. Been whinning to Cheryl, Marian and BY a lot. That sucks. And I hate doing that. Oh and Rachel too, all the way in England. Skype is a wonderful thing. I miss her loads though! Love you Kankles. So I am just going to paint my smile again, so that everyone will see me the way that I see them. Cos you can never know.

Leave the pieces when you go