profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
never to look back again
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:56 PM
Been out and about a lot lately. Tons and tons of photos, but since Cheryl has blogged why should I right? I am after all known for being lazy(: Please click for photos and update of our lives ->http://song-in-myheart.blogspot.com/

The Singapore society here is holding a mambo night this Friday. Don't know if I want to go yet. But Friday we're definitely going shopping for dresses for the up and coming BALL. Sheesh. Enough with the dresses already. I feel like I'm losing my soul here. Like really. Ok I'm not like the ultimate tomboy but still I feel so out of my own skin when I put a dress on. Still, can't turn up to the most expensive event of the year in jeans and tshirt can I?
Spring is coming soon. I can feel the weather changing. It's not as cold as it used to be): I was so happy with winter. The hot weather can hold out a little while longer as far as I'm concerned.
I'm still a little scared, a little guarded, a little reminded of the past. Give it time. Don't want to mess up a good thing again. It's been one friend too many. But it does mean that my past is finally my past. I'm free and it feels pretty damn good.
Bring it on.

i know it's kinda late but happy birthday