profile
Jade
affiliates
FB Twitter
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with a graphic from The Fading Night and the colours and background by Sugar.
My happenings
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 5:03 PM
So here is what has been happeing the past week-ish or so. It's hard to keep updating cos I just have no motivation to do it. And I really need to start studying and wrapping my head around stuff I need to do.
Enough talk. Here are pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
we went to the OP shop(2nd hand shop) to look for dresses. too bad the theme wasn't princesses or we would have owned!
Photobucket
after formal, and a couple of beers.......
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this was clubbing after

Stayed up for most of the night talking to the people here. Well drunk people. hahaha. It was very VERY interesting. We had a wicked night. Needless to say we didn't get up the next day for church. Terrible ok. I haven't been reading my bible regularly either :/ I need God and need to remember that.
Cheryl moved out of our room yesterday and into her own one. Her block is full of Singaporean guys. hahaha But they all are really nice. So it's just me here now. I suddenly have a lot of space and very little things here.
Oh boys outside playing football. I'm going to watch.
Chaoz