
Jade
FB
Twitter
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with a graphic from
The Fading Night
and the colours and background by
Sugar.
annoyed
Thursday, August 21, 2008 5:26 PM
Mum's nagging me online AGAIN. Everytime you know. That's the problem when you add your mother to MSN. I know it's cos she cares but she still treats me like a kid. Ok, given I may not be the most responsible child but I think I know how to survive on my own. Feeling very agitated now. I'm waiting to bite someone's head off.
Anyways, nothing exciting really this week. I keep oversleeping and missing lectures. But the good thing is that all my lectures are recorded so I can watch them online. But still. That's a lot of lectures. And I have tons of assignments to do. Who said coming to Australia would be easier! Quite the contrary. So been spending a lot of time in my room studying. Yet I can't seem to finish everything. Sighhhh. It's been too long since A's.
On a lighter note, Cheryl and I have brought touch rugby to Tommy More! hahaha. We've taught quite a few people how to play it. No tactics yet but at least everyone gets the game. Yesterday we were playing 8 on 9. Very little trys as expected but we had a whole lot of fun (: This is my exercise here ok. I'm getting fat already. Wibble wobble shake shake. Put on 1kg. I was close to tears when I read the weighing machine in Kriss' room the other day. WEIGHING MACHINES ARE EVIL.
Tomorrow is shopping day with the girls! Which means I have to get my work all done NOW. Oh the excitement that is me.